Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Playlist Review

WHEN I RECOMMEND A SONG YOU KNOW ITS GOOD :)

Down by Jay Sean
Review: 7.5/10
Catchy, but really repetitive and it is so obvious that he can't actually sing. I don't like how Lil' Wayne just ruins any song that he sings in. :O
Recommend: More yes than no

Stop Me by Planet Funk
Review: 10/10
Extremely nice electronica. Such an amazing song. I love Planet Funk and I know this is from quite a while ago but I really like it cuz its so soothing :)
Recommend: Yes

Something Beautiful by NEEDTOBREATHE
Review: 9.5/10
I love the chorus a lot and I just like the meaning of this song. I think that the song is really nicely arranged and I like the harmonizing.
Recommend: Yes

Still Here by ATB (feat. Tiff Lacey)
Review: 11/10
ANOTHER SMASHING SONG :) I think this song is REALLY AWESOME because I like Tiff Lacey and she sounds really expressive. This song is really sad so yeah. Trance btw.
Recommend: Yes

Heartbeat by Annie
Review: 9/10
Great electronica. I don't really like the lyrics all that much except for the chorus but I really like the beat and the music. :)
Recommend: Yes if you like electronica

Pumpkin Soup by Kate Nash
Review: 10/10
SO ENJOYABLE TO LISTEN TO. ITS SO FUNNY xD I think Kate Nash is an amazing artist I don't like the chorus but I really like the background music. I'd like to write some lyrics for this song.
Recommend: Yes

Forest by Number One gun
Review: 15/10
MY NEW FAVORITE SONG ITS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :)
Recommend: YES

1 comment:

  1. LEON the lil wayne part of down is thee bestt part llol

    ReplyDelete